All NetSmartz411 publications are copyrighted materials. Any individual, organization, or entity wishing to use NetSmartz's copyrighted materials ("NetSmartz411 materials") may do so when the
- NetSmartz411 materials are to be used unaltered and in their entirety for educational, noncommercial purposes. Under no circumstances are NetSmartz411 materials to be used for fundraising purposes.
- NetSmartz411 materials will not be used in any way that may create an impression of sponsorship or endorsement by NetSmartz411 of any individual, entity, product, service, program, or event.
- NetSmartz411 materials will not be used in any way that may create an impression of any type of partnership or affiliated relationship between NetSmartz411 and you.
- NetSmartz411 is clearly noted as the source of the information. Intended use will not conflict with NetSmartz411's standards for child safety.
- You will immediately discontinue use of the NetSmartz411 materials if requested to do so by NetSmartz411.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, specifically that NetSmartz411 materials may only be used unaltered and in their entirety, NetSmartz's publications contain a paragraph which includes a statement regarding the Cooperative Agreement under which it was prepared, a statement that the points of view or opinions in the work are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice, and a statement regarding NetSmartz411 trademarks; any such paragraph may not be removed from any reprint of the NetSmartz411 materials.
- The laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia shall govern this reprint policy.
- You acknowledge NetSmartz411 may periodically update the reprint policy and you are responsible for checking www.NetSmartz.org to learn of any changes.
When meeting the criteria noted above, you may add a line of text to the reprint stating, "Provided courtesy of" and insert your name and/or logo.
If you have space constraints and wish to reprint only an unaltered excerpt from any NetSmartz411 publication, you must submit a request to do so along with a proof of the proposed reprint, including the surrounding text and imaging (NetSmartz411 may request more information), to the NetSmartz411 Workshop. NetSmartz411 must ensure the integrity of its publications, including ensuring the essence of a publication is not lost in any reprinted excerpt. NetSmartz411 retains the absolute and sole discretion to deny any request. If NetSmartz411 chooses to allow the reprint of an excerpt, you must follow all other terms and conditions above.
Questions about linking to NetSmartz411's web site should be directed to NetSmartz411 at the Charles B. Wang International Children's Building, 699 Prince Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314-3175; telephone number 1-800-843-5678; facsimile number 703-224-2132.