The NetSmartz411 encourages and permits links to content on our web site, www.NetSmartz411.org. Prior to doing so, NetSmartz411 requires the guidelines below be followed.
We are committed to the safety of children and teens both on- and offline. Should an organization want to link to our web site please e-mail us at Netsmartz411@ncmec.org describing your organization and indicating how the link will be displayed.
Any web sites linking to us should not suggest or imply that the NetSmartz 411 Internet Safety Helpdesk endorses or promotes any third party's web site content, products or services. Third parties should not use our copyrighted material or logos without the expressed written consent of the Netsmartz411. Third parties should not use the NetSmartz411 content for commercial or fundraising purposes. NetSmartz411 reserves the right to withdraw permission for any link. By agreeing to these terms, third parties agree to remove the link within 24 hours of a request to do so by NetSmartz411. Furthermore, NetSmartz411 reserves the right to take action to remove any links from any web site at any time.
Any third party's web site NetSmartz411 deems to be containing material inappropriate for children or inconsistent with the NetSmartz411 mission will be asked to remove any links to NetSmartz411.
When linking to NetSmartz411, please
- Link directly to the NetSmartz411 main page
- Abide by our legal statement and reproduction policy
When linking to NetSmartz411, please do not
- Attribute a link on your site to NetSmartz411 and then link somewhere else
- Frame the NetSmartz411 content or otherwise represent NetSmartz411 content as your own
- Misrepresent NetSmartz411 in any way other than an organization dedicated to child safety
- Use our logos, characters, or other copyright material without expressed written consent
If you have any questions about our policy, please contact us.